Re: On maintainers not responding to bugs

    Don> It's not a case of maintainers refusing to respond, it's a
    Don> case of some maintainers of some packagages drowning in bugs
    Don> and not being able to respond to all of them. [I don't
    Don> believe any maintainer of packages, given enough hours in the
    Don> day, would fail to respond to reasonable bug reports.]

"I am sorry but I wont be able to fix this bug for another month
because I just completed a major deadline for work and have forgotten
this bug even exists. As such I cannot send you this email because I
have forgotten it needs to be sent."

<grin>.
--
Brian May <bam@snoopy.debian.net>