Re: recent etch upgrade... sashroot (uid=0) started to impersonate uid=0 (root)

Christian Perrier a écrit :
>> Well, I guess, the only resolution for such case is to ask sash
>> maintainer to include proper announcement for debconf and to include a
>
> No, please.
>
> Do not use debconf to diplay notices to users, especially about a
> given package's behaviour. This is not debconf purpose.

If I remember correctly, there is already a debconf question about
creating or not the sashroot user. So adding a note about this problem
in the debconf question (and not adding a debconf note) seems to me a
very good thing (most of the times, README.Debian is not available yet
when the user has to answer to the debconf question).

  Vincent