Re: update on binary upload restrictions

On Wed, Jan 24, 2007 at 09:15:44PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> > [2] Unfortunately there was very little notice of goedel's move and it
> >     was originally scheduled only to take a couple of days but was
> >     unavoidably delayed by external factors.

> I hope that one of the offers of hardware for an alpha buildd that
> resulted in the meantime will be followed up on, so we get some
> redundancy?

Has already been followed up on.  Tim Cutts has graciously offered the use
of a 4-way ES45 system, which I expect DSA will be getting access to within
the day.  (Oh, and this is hardware that it wasn't even possible to run
Debian on until a month and a half ago, and the box was only recently
decommissioned -- lest anyone try to play the "DSA should have accepted this
a long time ago" card...)