Re: possible problem with ftp.us.debian.org

On 1/8/07, Amaya <amaya@debian.org> wrote:
Wesley J. Landaker wrote:
> Months;

Confirmed.

> I've had to switch 10's of clients to use ftp.debian.org instead since
> I've been getting intermittant problems like this with
> ftp.us.debian.org since ~ October last year.

I've had to switch between ftp.debian.org, ftp.us.debian.org,
ftp.au.debian.org, mirror.linux.org.au, ftp.uk.debian.org, because
I've had problems with all of them at some point or another.

--
Andrew Donnellan
ajdlinuxATgmailDOTcom (primary)    ajdlinuxATexemailDOTcomDOTau (secure)