Re: possible problem with ftp.us.debian.org

On 1/8/07, Amaya <amaya@debian.org> wrote:
Wesley J. Landaker wrote:
> Months;

> I've had to switch 10's of clients to use ftp.debian.org instead since
> I've been getting intermittant problems like this with
> ftp.us.debian.org since ~ October last year.

I've had to switch between ftp.debian.org, ftp.us.debian.org,
ftp.au.debian.org, mirror.linux.org.au, ftp.uk.debian.org, because
I've had problems with all of them at some point or another.

Andrew Donnellan
ajdlinuxATgmailDOTcom (primary)    ajdlinuxATexemailDOTcomDOTau (secure)
http://andrewdonnellan.com         http://ajdlinux.wordpress.com
ajdlinux@jabber.org.au             hkp://subkeys.pgp.net 0x5D4C0C58
           http://linux.org.au    http://debian.org
       Get free rewards - http://ezyrewards.com/?id=23484