Re: possible problem with ftp.us.debian.org

Wesley J. Landaker wrote:
> Months;

Confirmed.

~-root@aenima>head /etc/hosts
#35.9.37.225            http.us.debian.org
128.101.240.212 http.us.debian.org

I switch between the two of them. They are the two that work best.
Which reminds me that I should switch to a European Mirror :)

--
  ·''`.             If I can't dance to it, it's not my revolution
 : :' :                                            -- Emma Goldman