Re: Troubleshooting using Debian developer machines

Shaun Jackman <sjackman@gmail.com> writes:

> Monotone has a bug (#404616) that seems to only affect powerpc. I don't
> have access to a powerpc machine myself, so I'd like to use
> bruckner.debian.org to troubleshoot the bug. How do I use the Etch
> chroot on bruckner to install monotone and its dependencies and run
> monotone without root access to bruckner?

Speaking of bruckner, my ssh public key doesn't seem to work on that
system (but works fine on other hosts such as gluck and alioth).  I've
been meaning to try to track down the gtimer bug that's powerpc-specific
and ran into that.

Am I missing something obvious, or should I mail debian-admin about that
as well?  I don't want to bother them if it's something I can fix myself.