Re: db.debian.org (and related infrastructure) updates

On Thu, 4 Jan 2007 10:02:16 +0100 (CET), Miriam Ruiz
<little_miry@yahoo.es> said:

> Anyway, I don't think that classification will fit Debian's
> needs. It's self described as "sex of a subject for clinical
> purposes, such as the selection of sex-based grown metrics". To
> start with, it talks about sex, and not gender.  Even more, I don't
> think medical or clinical data should go into Debian's LDAP.

        Err, so now the specification of a binary gender field is
 unacceptable and confidential medical information that should be
 expunged from db.d.o?

        manoj
incredulous
--
How much does she love you?  Less than you'll ever know.