Re: FSG Packaging Summit in Berlin

On 1/4/07, Joey Hess <joeyh@debian.org> wrote:
Ottavio Caruso wrote:
> There is a wide spread feeling (if you read LWN.net) that a lot that
> happens in Debian today isn't made public.

I'm boycotting feeding any useful information to LWN anymore until they
retract their latest blanket insult of all DD's and stop being so biased.
YMMV.

Could you pretty please elaborate on this a little bit? It'd be most
interesting to hear your views on LWN's Debian-related coverage in
detail. Perhaps a blog post, should you consider it too off-topic for
-devel?

Cheers,

--
Andrew Saunders