Re: RFP: tp-smapi -- exposes some features of the ThinkPad - first packaging attempt

Hi,

> * Package name    : tp-smapi
>   Version         : 0.30
>   Upstream Author : Shem Multinymous <multinymous@gmail.com>
> * URL             : http://sourceforge.net/projects/tpctl
> 	       	      http://thinkwiki.org/wiki/tp_smapi
> * License         : GPLv2
>   Programming Lang: C

since my request for packaging, nobody wanted to do a package, so I
tried myself. Just stolen the debian/ dir from Daniel Baumann's
ipw3945-source package and edited it enough to work with tp-smapi.
The source-package stil depends on dpatch, even I do not use it at the
moment, so I maybe will remove it soon, or find patches needed for
Debian ;-)
The source-package also still contains some stuff which is not needed
by tp-smapi (hdaps.c eg) - this will me removed or moved to an own
package soon.
You can find the packages at
http://debian.die-welt.net/pool/main/tp-smapi/ - I would love to see
much feedback, because this is my first real packaging attemt (but
neither lintian nor linda do complain).

Kind regards,
Evgeni Golov

--
   ^^^    | Evgeni -SargentD- Golov (sargentd@die-welt.net)
 d(O_o)b  | PGP-Key-ID: 0xAC15B50C
  >-|-<   | WWW: http://www.die-welt.net   ICQ: 54116744
   / \    | IRC: #sod @ irc.german-freakz.net

Wie man Menschen tötet, lernt man jeden Abend im Fernsehen, aber wie
man sie macht, DAS ist schlimm.