Re: Proposed new POSIX sh policy

> Why not ls?

Judging by the lack of wishlist bugs requesting it and my
own feeling of revulsion at the idea, I'd say that it's because
no one wants it.

A builtin ls might be a good idea for disaster recovery shells,
though zsh-static does not have it.  posh is not intended to be
such a shell, nor to be particularly useful interactively.
Since I cannot think of a legitimate reason for anyone to use
ls in a shell script, I think it would add little value.

If you disagree, feel free to file a bug.