Re: IPW3945

Hi,

On 11/11/06, Jurij Smakov <jurij@wooyd.org> wrote:

I have just updated http://www.wooyd.org/debian/ipw3945-daemon/
with the new version of the package, which I consider to be uploadable
quality. If you have a chance, please test it. Unless some major issue
will pop up, I'm going to upload it on Sunday.

I have it running now from your package, and it's working just fine!
It loads correctly on boot, and modprobe / modprobe -r handles
correctly the daemon. This combined with wpa_supplicant made me have
automatic wireless networking on boot, without much hassle.

The only thing left now is to have a working driver package. I don't
know which work is the most current to test it out.

Thanks for your work!

--
Martín Ferrari