IPW3945

Hi,

I am wondering what is the status/current work being done on
supporting the ipw3945 wireless card on Debian. In non-free I can find
the firmware package, but I couldn't find the non-free regulatory
daemon nor the free kernel driver. I would like to work on that, but I
don't want to duplicate work.

The only thing I could find was http://www.wooyd.org/debian/ipw3945-daemon/

And currently, there are problems with the debian version of 80211 and
the 1.0 driver from intel, that prevented me from compiling it by
hand.

This is a very common card and I would like to see it fully supported in Debian
--
Martín Ferrari