Re: the BTS gains a remote bug tracking feature for free !

Le Mer 3 Mai 2006 14:44, Martin Michlmayr a écrit :
> * Christoph Berg <myon@debian.org> [2006-05-03 14:28]:
> > Automatically setting the 'fixed-upstream' tag is certainly a very
> > nice idea that no one will object to.
>
> Unfortunately, there are always corner cases.  What if upstream marks
> something as fixed, you get a Debian bug report that the bug is still
> there and you mark it as forwarded to the original bug report,
> waiting for it to be reopened.  In the meantime, the tool will tag
> the bug as "fixed-upstream" which is obviously wrong.

after more pondering, what really miss for me, is a
BTS "closed-upstream" tag, meaning that the bug is closed on the remote
BTS, but not necessarily "fixed".

that would make "fixed-upstream" be a tag btslink would ignore.

How hard is it to add a debbugs tag ? do you think it worthes it ? or do
you can live with a couple of mis-set fixed-upstream (that you can
avoid by simply reseting the forward, like I think you should do
anyway, but I reckon this is a personnal opinion) ?
--
·O·  Pierre Habouzit