Re: Template toolkit: removed functionality issue

* Dominic Hargreaves (dom@earth.li) [061222 17:47]:
> and then upload a new libtemplate-perl reflecting upstream's changes
> with a NEWS.Debian entry explaining the change? Should libtemplate-perl
> then Recommend or Depend on the new separate plugin modules? My
> intuition would be to avoid a Depends.

Potentially breaking working webapps is not a nice thing, though.
The conservative thing to do would be to depend on the new plugin
modules. I think debian is trying to protect the user from these
kind of suprises and should be conservative and diskspace is
cheap. You can change the depends to a recommends for lanny (or
was it larry? lenny?) later on.

/andreas