Re: out-of-date non-free packages

On Wed, Nov 29, 2006 at 04:28:24PM +0100, Andreas Barth wrote:
> If you are maintainer of a non-free-package falling into this category (i.e.
> after careful review of the license that it can be autobuild), please:

Are you interested in having those information also for Arch: all
packages?

Just to be concrete and to stick to my case, I'm maintaining
ocaml-book-{en,fr} an O'Reilly book which is Arch: all. As you can
imagine the build process is just a matter of copying stuff around. The
license was almost ok, but not enough to make d-legal happy (I'm
wondering if today things would be different, given our recent choices
on GFDL...). Do you want me to provide the information you asked for
that package as well?

Cheers.