Re: Mirror pulses now twice a day

Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> writes:

> * Santiago Vila (sanvila@unex.es) [061128 11:34]:
>> It seems testing and unstable change twice a day now, which is fantastic.
>
> Also britney runs now twice per day, and ftp-master host has changed
> (now ries).
>
> Cheers,
> Andi

Unfortunately that means ftp(2).de.debian.org is broken twice a day
now.

I don't know what they do but the md5sum of the Packages or Sources
files doesn't match the Release file or the Release file doesn't match
Release.gpg. A short time later all is fine again.

I'm assuming the mirror script is missing --delay-updates to make the
2nd phase mirroring non disruptive.

Can someone update the example mirror script provided by debian and
then notify all mirror admins to also update their scripts?

MfG
        Goswin