Hijacking ITA: sa-exim

sa-exim was [1]orphaned on February 12. Four days later, Anand Kumria
announced his ITA, but he never completed the adoption and hasn't responded
to several mails about the issue. He doesn't seem to be MIA though; he has
uploaded at least one [2]package pretty recently. That was before I mailed
him myself, though...

 [2] http://packages.qa.debian.org/g/gtk-gnutella.html

Can I take this package anyway? I use it since I feel it still has something
Exim's built-in "spam" ACL condition (also known as exiscan) doesn't offer;
namely, more flexibility in the adding of X-Spam headers.

--
Magnus Holmgren        holmgren@lysator.liu.se
                       (No Cc of list mail needed, thanks)