Re: #397716 - please provide a debian-icon on the default desktop install, not an ubuntu one

Le vendredi 10 novembre 2006 à 12:16 +0100, Holger Levsen a écrit :
> last weekend I did a etch default debian install, in which gnome is the
> default desktop environment. update-manager is installed as a part of it, and
> accessable over the Desktop/Administration/update-manager menu. The icon for
> the menu shows a cd with an ubuntu-logo, which I think is very bad marketing
> for debian.

> P.P.S.: _I_ do think this is somewhat release critical :-D

Not only somewhat. According to the Ubuntu trademark policy [1], we have
to obtain Ubuntu's approval before using this logo.

[1] http://www.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/TrademarkPolicy

--
Josselin Mouette                /\./\

"Do you have any more insane proposals for me?"