Re: Lots of (easily recognisible) spam sent to the BTS today

On Mon, Oct 30, 2006 at 10:50:51PM +0100, Kurt Roeckx wrote:
> Does that mean that we shouldn't report spam we see in the BTS?  If I
> now see spam going to a bugreport of mine, I always go and press the
> "this bug log contains spam".  Should I just not bother with it?

The ones that are reported generally get cleaned sooner, but new spam
to bugs should be cleaned out without being manually reported anyway.
Tomas Pospisek has started searching older bugs for obvious spam, and
that is being cleaned out as I have time available.

The amount of time this is taking has been going up, and I expect to
have less time available for it in the future.

--
Blars Blarson			blarson@blars.org
				http://www.blars.org/blars.html