Re: "Arch: all" package FTBFS due to test needing network access - RC?

On Mon, 2006-10-30 at 12:53 -0800, Steve Langasek wrote:

> Keeping such tests in package builds is fine, but they should either be
> disabled by default (enabled with an environment variable, say), or they
> should be informational only.

It seems to me that it should also be fine if the test runs when network
access is available (and the package build fails if the test fails for a
reason which is not just "network not working"), but that if the network
is not working, package build just continues.

Thomas