Re: Thanks!

Eike Nicklas <eike@ephys.de> writes:

> I'm not sure where to post this email, so I am sending it to this
> list.  It is totally unproductive, but still I'd like to send it :-)

Some businesses have a little sign that says: "If you don't like our
service, please tell us; if you do like our service, please tell
others!"

It's great to give positive feedback, and even better that you've done
so in public. I'd call it morale-boosting, certainly not unproductive.

--
 \       "Sunday School: A prison in which children do penance for the |
  `\           evil conscience of their parents."  -- Henry L. Mencken |