Re: Bug mass filling

On Thu, Oct 19, 2006 at 03:06:04PM +0200, Aurelien Jarno wrote:
> Maybe some errors (E:) of lintian could be changed to critical (C:) and
> uploads containing such critical errors be refused by dak? What do you
> think?

AFAIK dak doesn't support this? Does "C:" exist?

> Among all of the bugs reported by lintian, one concerns a lot of
> packages, the presence of the clean, binary, binary-arch, binary-indep
> and build targets. This is required by both the section 4.9 of the
> policy and the Etch release standards [1]. Here is the list of affected
> packages. What to do with them?

Please hold off on filing them for a few days, so I can add
usertag-on-submit support to debbugs, so that it should be possible to
automatically track this stuff, and easily avoid filing duplicate bugs
if they're not fixed the next time bugs get filed.

Cheers,
aj