Re: Bug mass filling

* Aurelien Jarno (aurelien@aurel32.net) [061019 15:06]:
> Among all of the bugs reported by lintian, one concerns a lot of
> packages, the presence of the clean, binary, binary-arch, binary-indep
> and build targets. This is required by both the section 4.9 of the
> policy and the Etch release standards [1]. Here is the list of affected
> packages. What to do with them?

If the bug also affects our autobuilders (especially the package has
binary-any-packages), serious. Otherwise, important severity.

If a package is totally broken (which might be in this case), serious
might also be ok - but that needs to be decided on a case-by-case-basis.

Cheers,
Andi
--
  http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/