Re: how to tell people to dpkg-reconfigure exim4-_CONFIG_?

On Tue, 10 Oct 2006, Reinhard Tartler wrote:
> My point is that `dpkg-reconfigure exim4` is what users seem to
> expect to work (without reading documentation). Therefore I
> suggested adding some additional information at the point that
> doesn't behave to what users expect. I didn't propose how to fix,
> just a piece of information for users how to find out how to do what
> they actually wanted to do.

So have a note in exim4's debconf which tells the users that, and only
display the note if DEBCONF_RECONFIGURE=1 or $1='reconfigure'.

Don Armstrong

--
LEADERSHIP -- A form of self-preservation exhibited by people with
autodestructive imaginations in order to ensure that when it comes to