Re: helpdesk@debian.org

* Maarten Verwijs <maarten@projectie.com> [061003 12:32]:
> * Prioritization: Important issues will get addressed first. Unimportant
>   issues will still get addressed, only later.

If someone implement some kind of help-desk, please implement a hook for
maintainers to subscribe for problems with their packages. I'd rather
have a dozen stupid and/or pointless bug-reports more per week than
having any problems of my packages hidden from me in some help-desk tracker
because someone deems them not important enough to bring them in a nice
form to be submitted to me. (Bonus points for something pts like that
also allows upstream maintainers to hook in)

Hochachtungsvoll,
  Bernhard R. Link