Re: Public discussion time for Creative Commons 3.0 license draft coming to a close

Evan Prodromou <evan@debian.org> wrote:

> So, for those of you who want to see Creative Commons licenses that meet
> our standard of Freedom, this is the time to act. Please, if you haven't
> already, take a few minutes to send an email message to the Creative
> Commons public review mailing list [6] letting CC know that you support
> a Debian-compatible version of the license. "I want a Debian-compatible
> Creative Commons license, signed John Q. Hacker" is probably plenty.

It seems too many have tried this.  I just got this answer:

You are not allowed to post to this mailing list, and your message has
been automatically rejected.  If you think that your messages are
being rejected in error, contact the mailing list owner at
cc-licenses-owner@lists.ibiblio.org.

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster