Re: Bits from the DPL: Looking forward

Le mardi 03 octobre 2006 à 15:39 +1000, Anthony Towns a écrit :
> And
> that's all the excuse I need to mention the coolness that is compiz,
> which has finally made it's way to unstable -- kudos to Thierry Reding,
> and his sponsor David Nusinow; it's always nice when someone else does
> the work to make your campaign promises [1] happen. :)

Maybe it should be mentioned that some ftpmaster has fast-tracked this
package out of NEW - maybe to fullfill his campaign promises? - despite
the copyright file being incorrect (GPL instead of MIT), the package
being in an unreleasable state [1] and the NEW queue being full [2].

 [1] http://bugs.debian.org/compiz
 [2] http://haydn.debian.org/~corsac-guest/new/