Re: Free flash player for your browser

Jonas Meurer <jonas@freesources.org> writes:

> On 28/09/2006 Ben Finney wrote:
> > Excellent. You're getting more of an understanding of how to
> > reproduce this bug in your X server. I hope that soon you can
> > submit a bug report against the X server with a test case.
>
> i'm not able  to reproduce the bug at the moment.

When you do, the 'reportbug' tool (which you can install via aptitude
if you don't already have it) will make it easy to report a bug to the
Debian bug tracking system.

--
 \          "Any sufficiently advanced bug is indistinguishable from a |
  `\                                       feature."  -- Rich Kulawiec |