Re: Free flash player for your browser

Jonas Meurer <jonas@freesources.org> writes:

> On 26/09/2006 Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> > That would be a bug in your X server.  X servers should not crash
> > no matter the client.  :)
>
> ... my X server crashed a second time, this time at an artist at
> myspace.com, which automaticly starts a flash music player.

Excellent. You're getting more of an understanding of how to reproduce
this bug in your X server. I hope that soon you can submit a bug
report against the X server with a test case.

--
 \     "Remember men, we're fighting for this woman's honour; which is |
  `\                probably more than she ever did."  -- Groucho Marx |