Re: Free flash player for your browser

[Jonas Meurer]
> unfortunately mozilla-plugin-gnash crashes for most flash pages.

OK.  If you got time, please add these test pages to the wiki.  I have
not been able to get the latest plugin to crash, so I am interested in
these pages.

> www.sonnenvakuum.ch even killed my Xserver once.

That would be a bug in your X server.  X servers should not crash no
matter the client.  :)

I just tested it now, and can't get it to crash anything.  But I can't
get it to work properly either, as the front page have some javascript
concluding that gnash isn't the flash player it is looking for, and
send me off to some "upgrade your flash" page. :(

Friendly,
--
Petter Reinholdtsen