Re: Media players in Debian

"César Martínez Izquierdo" <dispiste@gmail.com> writes:

> First of all, I don't have time to send bug reports for all the bugs I
> find (although I send most of them, when I have to choose I send to
> packages which I usually use).
> Specially, when I want to see a film, I really want to see the film at
> that moment, not after sending some bug reports.

That's entirely your choice of course. No-one here can tell you what
to do with your time.

However, if you experience the bug, and don't ensure that the bug
tracker has a record of that bug, then you can't expect anyone to fix
it.

--
 \          "Time's fun when you're having flies."  -- Kermit the Frog |
Ben Finney