Re: Intend to intend to hijack SeaView.

On Tue, 19 Sep 2006, Charles Plessy wrote:

Therefore, unless I am told not to do so, and of course unless I am
wrong to thing that Brian Furry is MIA, I would like to put the package
under the responsability of the "Debian-Med packaging team" (see
http://alioth.debian.org/projects/debian-med/
and http://alioth.debian.org/projects/debian-med/), and to submit an
upgrade to my sponsor before the 8th of October. (By the way, is freeze
time minus 10 days the deadline for uploads ?).

The situation you described qualifies for a group maintained upload.
You might keep the original maintainer in the Uploaders field for the
sake of politeness because a complete hijack is regarded rude (even
if the facts you describe would justify it IMHO).

Kind regards and thanks for your efforts

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de