Re: ITP: btsco -- ALSA drivers and daemons for using bluetooth audio devices

On Sun, 2006-09-17 at 09:46 +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Nobuhiro Iwamatsu <hemamu@t-base.ne.jp> [2006.09.17.0559 +0200]:
> > * Package name    : btsco
>
> Please coordinate with Kel and Russell (on CC), who have been
> working on this package for a while. One of the reasons that we have
> not released it yet is because we want to make btsco a daemon that
> can automatically associate with the device. Right now, btsco
> requires manual (and root) interaction on every use.

The hold up as been me.  I will spare you details, but
I needed 2.6.17 together with a some patches - IMQ in
particular.  A beta of the IMQ patch was released last
week, and with that I spent the remainder of the week
getting 2.6.17 going.  The next couple of weeks I should
have a new version of btsco released.