Re: ITP: btsco -- ALSA drivers and daemons for using bluetooth audio devices

Hi ,

On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 09:46:04 +0200
martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> wrote:

Thank you for your news.
I did not know other people were working.

> Please coordinate with Kel and Russell (on CC), who have been
> working on this package for a while. One of the reasons that we have
> not released it yet is because we want to make btsco a daemon that
> can automatically associate with the device. Right now, btsco
> requires manual (and root) interaction on every use.

I wanted also to be doing with demon.
I will contact other developers, and solve this problems.

regards,
 Nobuhiro

--
Nobuhiro Iwamatsu