Re: 2.4 vs. 2.6

Hendrik Sattler <debian@hendrik-sattler.de> wrote:
> A good hint for such cases is to actually report such bugs to the driver
> developers. Did you?

It's still in my reproduction and analysis-queue. However, 2.6 is not
my biggest priority atm (it will still take a while to get it stable
anyways :)).

> You must have pretty uncommon hardware, though, as many use 2.6 kernels
> without such problems...

Not uncommon hardware, but uncommon usage patterns because my only
reason for using 2.6 currently (with Knoppix) is maintenance - and
reproduction of 2.4-problems to decide if I report them immediately
or later :).

regards
   Mario
--
When Bruce Schneier uses double ROT13 encryption, the ciphertext is totally
unbreakable.