Re: ITP: btsco -- ALSA drivers and daemons for using bluetooth audio devices

Hi Nobuhiro,

On Sunday 17 September 2006 17:46, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Nobuhiro Iwamatsu <hemamu@t-base.ne.jp> [2006.09.17.0559 +0200]:
> > * Package name    : btsco
>
> Please coordinate with Kel and Russell (on CC), who have been
> working on this package for a while. One of the reasons that we have
> not released it yet is because we want to make btsco a daemon that
> can automatically associate with the device. Right now, btsco
> requires manual (and root) interaction on every use.

My excuse is that I have no btsco device, now or ever ;-) Therefore, I cannot
be the one responsible for maintaining the proposed daemon. However, I will
be glad to assist you in any way possible.

The current existing btsco package is at:

http://kanotix.com/files/debian/pool/main/b/btsco/btsco_0.42-3.dsc

Russel maintains a Sarge backport:

http://ace-host.stuart.id.au/russell/files/debian/sarge/btsco/

Thanks, Kel.