Re: my CDBS gallery: real-world rules samples

On 12/09/2006, at 14:00, Arnaud Fontaine wrote:
It may be great to rate the debian/rules or maybe check that the
debian/rules are clean. Is it possible to do that ?

Hmm maybe I didn't get it, Arnaud. What you meant?
Also, if you has found some blank file in the gallery... please let me know.

PS: Duck isn't subscribed to these lists anymore? Just checking to avoid harassing him with tons of mails

--
caio[1982] begotti
http://caio.ueberalles.net