Remove cdrtools

reassign 377109 ftp.debian.org
retitle 377109 RM: cdrtools -- RoM: non-free, license problems
thanks

Hi guys,

ok well, as JS stays with an interpretation of CDDL and GPL that the
whole world does not follow (all wrong, of course :) ), lets go and fix
this. The sane way is to remove cdrtools from Debian main (unstable) and
add a free replacement, most possible a fork from the last free version
(which had only the CDDL licensed build scripts, which can easily be
replaced by some automake thing). If you want to join that effort -
contact me.

For Debian etch I dont think its a big problem right now, dependencies
will stop it from getting removed before we release.

--
bye Joerg
Some NM:
>  3. How do you manage new upstream releases?
yes i manage them.