Re: Buildds still not picking up new architectures, why?

Hi Kevin,

On Wed, Aug 09, 2006 at 04:38:20PM -0400, Kevin Mark wrote:
> Hi Aurélien G, (sorry for the bad conversion by mutt)

No problem, I am still not an UTF-8 guy, so my local ISO-8859-15
encoding is the culprit for you. ;)

> So there is ONE w-b for {i386,ppc,...) and there is one buildd for each
> arch that connects to that ONE w-b?

Exactly, but several buildds for each architecture which take the
packages with the status 'Needs-Build' from wanna-build.

Cheers,
--
 .''`.   Aurélien GÉRÔME
: :'  :