Re: [Mactel-linux-devel] MacBook iSight works?

On 23/07/06, Junichi Uekawa <dancer@netfort.gr.jp> wrote:
> I've created a Debian package.  I'm having trouble in that it doesn't
> seem to work at all with any application I tried.  Could people try
> out and see if it's going to work?

Actually, I managed to get it working on MacBook with Ekiga.
I'm looking for success/failure reports now.

I installed the Debian package linux-uvc-source and recompiled the
driver, installed it, installed libpt-plugins-v4l2 for ekiga and

I report that my iSight is working on my MacBook pro 17".

I now have a external USB webcam for sale :-)

 Dr. Ludovic Rousseau