Pan in Sid

Hi list,

I have notice yesterday that the version of Pan has been change to the coming Pan version 2. For many reasons I find this a very annoying decision, but these two reasons should cause it to be immediately removed from the repository:

1) It is VERY unstable - constant freezes and crashes
2) When installing the old settings from Pan 1.x is not merge with Pan 2.x in which case your settings are either lost or you have to merge all settings manually.

I hope the version of Pan is removed by the end of the day!

Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
die_if_kernel("Penguin instruction from Penguin mode??!?!", regs);