Re: Getting rid of circular dependencies, stage 5

Josselin Mouette wrote:
> Hasn't there been enough random bugs caused by circular dependencies?
> How many of them do you need before starting to fix your packages?

There have been more and more serious bugs caused by programs being
written in C, and I prefer to spend my time rewriting all my packages to
use some other language or something.

<20060110031558.GB2662@kitenet.net>
<20060113210004.GD15313@kitenet.net>

--