Re: Could there be a arch build test befre upload?

Em Wed, 19 Jul 2006 09:14:48 -0600
Joseph Smidt <jsmidt@byu.edu> escreveu:
> 	The arm dev suggested using experimental for such a purpose,
> which I admit is a good idea, but isn't that more than is needed if
> all you want to test is whether it builds on all architectures.
> dbuildtest could be another sanity test on top of linda and lintian.
> Then you know in advance if the build would work.

Too much load for the buildd network, I believe. Notice that you do
have chroots in various port machines, and you can request that
build-deps for your package be installed on them.

See you,

--
Gustavo Noronha Silva <kov@debian.org>
http://people.debian.org/~kov/