Re: cdrtools

* Matthew Garrett (mgarrett@chiark.greenend.org.uk) wrote:
> (For what it's worth, I have no great objection to the CDDL. Most of the
> aspects of it that people claim to be unhappy with are also in the MPL,
> and we still ship Mozilla quite happily. Yes, I know that most of
> Mozilla is also available under the GPL. I don't really see why that's
> relevant...)

Just to point out that as of Firefox/Thunderbird 2 the entire codebase
is triple licensed under the MPL, GPL and LGPL and any objection to
the MPL as far as Mozilla is concerned is fairly academic at this

Eric Dorland <eric@kuroneko.ca>
ICQ: #61138586, Jabber: hooty@jabber.com
1024D/16D970C6 097C 4861 9934 27A0 8E1C  2B0A 61E9 8ECF 16D9 70C6