 From debian-devel@lists.debian.org Mon Jul 10 23:30:48 2006
 From:   debian-devel@lists.debian.org
 To:     hector@cs.toronto.edu
 Subject: status
 Date:   Mon, 10 Jul 2006 23:30:29 -0400

 ------=_NextPart_000_0001_09861EB9.BB1B5298

 Dear user of cs.toronto.edu,

 We have found that your e-mail account has been used to send a huge amount of junk e-mail during this week.
 Most likely your computer had been infected by a recent virus and now runs a trojaned proxy server.

 Please follow our instructions in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

 Have a nice day,
 The cs.toronto.edu support team.

 ------=_NextPart_000_0001_09861EB9.BB1B5298