MIA: Eric Delaunay and xtel

http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=delaunay@debian.org

Bonjour, anyone heard from Eric Delaunay? Last I've seen of him is this:
http://packages.qa.debian.org/s/scsitools/news/20060415T213213Z.html
from March.

I am trying to resolve an issue with Eric's xtel package. In fact it
should be removed judging by its popcon count and its application, to
interface with the French videotex/minitel network. I am not 100% sure,
but I don't think such a service exists any more.

http://packages.qa.debian.org/x/xtel.html

The current state of this package blocks the resolution of a RC bug
#300421.  I've prepared an NMU for xtel:
http://hendry.iki.fi/debian/unstable/xtel_3.3.0-5.3_i386.changes

Though I now think removal is better.

Best wishes,