MIA: Eric Delaunay and xtel

Bonjour, anyone heard from Eric Delaunay? Last I've seen of him is this:
from March.

I am trying to resolve an issue with Eric's xtel package. In fact it
should be removed judging by its popcon count and its application, to
interface with the French videotex/minitel network. I am not 100% sure,
but I don't think such a service exists any more.

The current state of this package blocks the resolution of a RC bug
#300421.  I've prepared an NMU for xtel:

Though I now think removal is better.

Best wishes,