Re: greylisting on debian.org?

md@Linux.IT (Marco d'Itri) writes:

> On Jul 10, Thomas Bushnell BSG <tb@becket.net> wrote:
>
>> I want you to be explicit and clear about which new rules you are
>> writing into the RFCs, so that people can conform to them.  You are
>> making up new standards and hosing people who do not comply; at the
>> very least you have an obligation to document the new standards you
>> are making up.

> No, not really. The Internet does not work this way.
> People have no obligation to document anything at all, and the rest of
> the world has to cope.

I'm speaking about Debian here.  We stand for openness, clarity, and
free software.  We stand for the interests of our users.  We do not
stand for keeping secrets and causing problems.

I want *you*, the people pushing this for Debian, to do this, if they
want it on Debian.  What you do on your own systems is not my concern.