Re: greylisting on debian.org?

On Jul 10, Thomas Bushnell BSG <tb@becket.net> wrote:

> I want you to be explicit and clear about which new rules you are
> writing into the RFCs, so that people can conform to them.  You are
> making up new standards and hosing people who do not comply; at the
> very least you have an obligation to document the new standards you
> are making up.
No, not really. The Internet does not work this way.
People have no obligation to document anything at all, and the rest of
the world has to cope.

Experience shows that the rest of the world is coping pretty well with
graylisting, notwithstanding how many pathological situations you can
design (interesting, this list looks like debian-legal@ again...).

--
ciao,
Marco