Re: greylisting on debian.org?

martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> writes:

> That's better than not greylisting anyone. Nobody is trying to
> design the perfect spam filter. We just want to reduce spam on
> debian.org.

A perfect spam filter is one which catches all spam and bounces no
valid mail.  Saying "we aren't trying to be perfect" is ambiguous
about which imperfections you are willing to tolerate.

I would like you to be explicit and clear about which valid mail you
will be bouncing, rather than vague and inspecific.