Re: #195752: Can somebody mark this bug as grave or critical?

On Thu, 2006-06-29 at 20:43 +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> severity 195752 critical
> thanks
>
> also sprach Tyler MacDonald <tyler@yi.org> [2006.06.29.2029 +0200]:
> > But yeah, I'm not in an official position to say, but if this
> > isn't considered a "critical" or at least "grave" bug, then
> > I don't know what is.
>
> Agreed. I tried to ping the release team on IRC before, but they
> were all busy it seemed. So since changing severity isn't a final,
> irreversible action, I am just doing it.

I've only recently picked up this package as maintainer.  Nonetheless,
I agree it's a very nasty bug.  As a long-time user, doing updates via
the network all the time, I'm surprised I haven't run into it myself....

My apologies that the bug has stayed open for so long; I'm still
sorting through all the bug reports to understand and prioritize
them.  This one definitely goes to the top of the list of Things
To Do and I'll repair it as quickly as I can.

--
Ciao,
al